Western Australian State Amateur Brewing Competition 2021 brought to you by CHEEKY MONKEY BREWING CO
Thank you for your interest in the Western Australian State Amateur Brewing Competition 2021 brought to you by CHEEKY MONKEY BREWING CO organized by Westcoast Brewers.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
181 entries have been added to the system as of 15:09, +08, Saturday 24 July, 2021.
59 paid entries are in the system as of 15:09, +08, Saturday 24 July, 2021. There is a limit of 350 paid entries for this competition.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
Exhibitors are responsible for selecting the correct classes or subclasses and abiding by the section conditions and published deadlines.
- The competition is open to amateur brewers only
- This is restricted to non-commercial and/or home brewers who produce beer that have not been brewed on premises licensed as a commercial brewery. Beer produced from extract kits and wort kits are welcome.
- Entries must be submitted under the brewer’s contact name
- Exhibitors must feature a beer name no longer than six (6) words. Entry names over this length, or entry names submitted with offensive language will not be accepted.
- There is a limit 2 entries per class, and one entry permissible per sub-class
- All entries must be submitted online via https://competition.wasabc.org/
- No entry will be accepted until the entry fee is received in full
- THERE WILL BE NO TRANSFERS MADE BY EXHIBITORS OR STEWARDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It is the Exhibitors responsibility to enter the correct beer in the correct class or subclass.
- An Exhibitor who breaches any rules or Section Condition may be disqualified or suspended for any period of time.
WASABC committee may, at its sole discretion, withdraw, reject or disqualify an exhibit.
- WASABC may at any time change the terms within this schedule without notice.
- By entering this competition, your name and beer score may be available/displayed through the AABC (Australian Amateur Brewing Competition) website.
- WASABC assumes NO LIABILITY for any entries into this competition due to the volunteer nature of the committee and competition. NO refunds will be available. All entries submitted into this competition are subject to this term and all competitors that submit entries into this competition submit entries knowing these terms
- Entry fees will not be refunded if you do not submit your beer
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Neville Scott — Competition Coordinator
Westcoast Brewers is proud to have the following sponsors for the Western Australian State Amateur Brewing Competition 2021 brought to you by CHEEKY MONKEY BREWING CO.